Bake a Round®
Use and Care Tips
For the tube:.
- Always cool empty tube in rack.
- Allow to cool gradually.
- Avoid impact - glass breaks!
- If rack is not used, carry tube with hands over ends to avoid accidental impact.
- Do not use with broiler heat
- Place in rack for handling, baking or storing (the tube rolls easily).
- If sticking occurs, use long, slender spatula to loosen.
- Tube will not fit in all microwave ovens.
For the rack:.|
- Do not use in microwave ovens.
To clean the tube:.
- Can be held safely in one hand.
- Holds the tube for handling, baking and storing.
To clean the rack:.
- Cool and soak if necessary.
- Wash by hand in hot, sudsy water.
- Do not place hot tube directly on cool surface or in cool water.
- While the glass tube is dishwasher safe, it is not recommended for use in dishwashers because the size and shape will prevent draining and permit spotting.
- For stubborn soil, use non-scratchy cleanser such as Bon Ami® and/or plastic mesh pad.
- Hand wash.
- It is also dishwasher safe.
Bake a Round Home